Copyright 2017 - 2019 © All rights Reserved.
By visiting our website you accept all our terms and conditions.
1.1 We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors.
2. Collecting personal information
2.1 We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
– Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website
– Information that you provide to us when registering with our website
– Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters
– Information that you provide to us when using the services on our website
– Information relating to any purchases you make of our goods
– Information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our website
– Any other personal information that you choose to send to us.
2.2 Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
3. Using personal information
3.1 Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
3.2 We may use your personal information to:
– administer our website and business
– personalise our website for you
– send you goods purchased through our website
– send you email notifications that you have specifically requested
– send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it
– send you marketing communications relating to our business
– keep our website secure and prevent fraud
3.3 We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party.
4. Disclosing personal information
4.1 We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
4.2 We may disclose your personal information:
– to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
– in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
– in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
5. Retaining personal information
5.1 This Section sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal information.
5.2 Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
5.3 Not with standing the other provisions of this Section, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
(a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
(b) if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and
(c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
6. Security of personal information
6.1 We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
6.2 We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
6.3 All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
6.4 You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
6.5 You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
7.1 We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
7.2 You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
7.3 We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or through the private messaging system on our website.
8. Your rights
8.1 You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to
(a) the payment of a fee and
(b) the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
8.2 We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
8.3 You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
8.4 In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
9. Updating information
9.1 Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs must be corrected or updated.